Vancouver Window Tinting
Window tint or window film is an essential element for any car or truck but it is one of the things that many car owners tend to overlook. If you want your car to keep functioning at its best, you need to have the window film serviced from time to time, just like a proper wax, polish, and buff. If you haven't thought about your car's windows, now may be the time! Window tint serves multiple purposes and is a great way to protect the interior upholstery and surfaces of your car, extending its life and maintaining its value.
At Auto Detailing Vancouver, our certified detailing team is experienced in applying window tint and can answer any questions you might have. Learn more about our Vancouver window tinting services below!
Benefits of Tinted Windows
- Protects your car's upholstery – The sun's ultraviolet rays can be damaging to the skin, and it can be extremely damaging to your vehicle's interior, including the leather and the vinyl. A professionally installed window tint will protect you from the UV rays when cruising as well as shielding your car's upholstery.
- Helps regulate solar heat radiation – On hot summer days, finding the right level of air conditioning can be a challenge. A good quality window tint blocks about 40 to 60 percent of the solar heat. This means it should be easy for you to find the perfect air conditioning level and also minimize fuel consumption.
- Adds another safety factor to your car – This is probably the most important function of a high-grade window film. In case of a collision, cars without window film have a higher risk of shattering the glass, which can cause severe injuries. Properly installed window tint makes it harder for glass to break, but if it does, it can prevent the glass from flying in all directions.
- Provides more privacy and security – There are different types of shading when it comes to window tinting, but regardless of the type, it offers more security and privacy for you and your loved ones.
Do your current window tints need refreshing?
You can look out for these signs if you want to know whether your car windows require fresh film or tints.
- High-quality tint installed correctly has clean and small edges. When you roll down your windows, you'll see the film at the window's edge. If it's not installed properly, you will find that the edges are uneven.
- Are there bubbles? Even a small bubble on the window tint can distort your view which can be a safety hazard when driving. A professionally installed tint won't allow bubbles to pop up anywhere of the surface of the window.
- Not all dark shades are high-quality tints. Do not make the mistake of assuming that all dark shades block the sun effectively. To test it, have your car parked outside and put one hand behind the window and the other hand in direct sunlight. You'll be able to tell the difference. If not, your window tints may need to be changed.
Choosing the Best Window Tints
There are a few different types of window tints, but you don't have to worry about finding or choosing the one that best suits your vehicle. The right window tinting varies from place to place, depending on the state laws and climate conditions. You may be aware that some states do not allow darker films. Our technicians at auto detailing Vancouver are well aware of the laws in Washington and Oregon regarding window tinting. They'll help you choose the best type of tints that will provide optimum protection, and add to the beauty of your car.
Choose Auto Detailing Vancouver For Your Window Tinting Needs
Certified, knowledgeable, and with a high attention to detail, our team of car detailing professionals are experts at installing all types of window films for your window tinting needs. We are happy to answer any questions you might have and are able to help you pick the best tinting options. Give us a call for a FREE quote on Vancouve window tinting.